about     shop     contact         

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

How to Wear a Crop Top & High Waisted Skirt to Work




Good evening everyone! I’m so excited to finally post today’s outfit. Better late than never…

This weekend I flew back home to spend time with my family. When I’m home I try and spend at much time as possible with my family and best friend. Every laugh and smile is so precious to me when I’m home, so I typically take a “timeout” from work and my blog to enjoy everyday life with my family. That’s one of the things I miss most about living at home, the day-to-day living  with the ones you love the most.  This morning I took my niece to school and later in the afternoon I ate lunch with her, moments like this are something I’ll always cherish. We also managed to take a few selfies in the cafeteria.  

Today's outfit has been one of my favorite to the office. This crop top from H&M has got a lot of wear the last three weeks. I'm finding so many unexpected ways to incorporate it in my daily wardrobe. 

Top :: H&M
Skirt :: Zara 
Bag :: Fendi 
Shoes :: Valentino 



 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

Photos by Lydia Hudgens 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia