about     shop     contact         

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Brunch | Blush Dress + Denim Jacket


 Ann Taylor Dress | LOFT Jacket | Zara Heels |Vince Camuto Bag | Capwell earrings c/o

 Hope everyone is have a great weekend! Wanted to share one other way to wear this blush dress from Ann Taylor. The lightweight material and soft color makes it perfect for your spring wardrobe. To keep my outfit simple, I wore a cropped jean jacket and nude heels, making it a perfect outfit to wear to Sunday brunch.

Lately I've been watching a lot of hair tutorials, I saw this tutorial on Makeup By Camila and had to try out the look. It was really easy, however I think it would look great won someone with highlights throughout their hair. It would give the look more dimension. It was kind of fun to switch things up, trying to learn how to do a crown braid, that might take a lot of practice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia