about     shop     contact         

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Simple Black + White

BW_4 BW_6 BW_3 BW_5 BW_2 BW_1 

For months I've been on the lookout for the perfect white button up shirt for work. As a women, finding a button up shirt that is somewhat flattering and comfortable for you body can be difficult. I tried on shirts from every department store to J.Crew, Banana, Zara. None of the store had a shirts that fit my body type. The arm length couldn't be too long, shirt must be fitted and have a little stretch within the fabric. All my requirements for a simple white shirt seemed a little extreme, but I knew if I could find the perfect shirt I'd be able to put together so many more outfits in my closet. While shopping at Ann Taylor I tried on their fitted stretch shirt and it fit me perfectly! What's so great about the shirt is that it comes in petite sizes. I opted to get a regular size 0, it's great to have the option to have a more tailored shirt in the future.

Now that you have the perfect button down, here's a post on five necklaces you can wear with your crisp shirt!

Ann Taylor Shirt
Express Skirt old (similar at ModCloth, love from Ann Taylor & shorts from Express)
Prada Sunnies (similar at Asos & NastyGal)
Kate Spade Bangle 
J. Crew Necklace (similar at Bauble Bar)
Brian Atwood Heels (similar Steve Madden)
Fendi Bag (great work bag from Aldo)
Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick


Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia