about     shop     contact         

Friday, October 24, 2014

Casual Look | J.Crew Blazer + Mixed Prints

Blazer + Scarf
Blazer + Scarf
Blazer + Scarf
Blazer + Scarf
anthro shirt

Karen Walker Sunnies

Good morning! Big thanks to everyone who follow along my Amazon Fashion Instagram takeover.

Today's outfit is part II of one of my favorite looks on my blog, the original post is here. This season I've been layering a lot with this J.Crew Blazer and different scarves. The blanket scarf is my current favorite. I've had my eye on the coveted red tartan scarf, but I think I missed the boat. I'm unable to track down one of those scarves...that's still available.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. See you on Monday.


Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia