about     shop     contact         

Friday, May 8, 2015

Color of the Wind | Maxi + Fringe

MAXI_2
MAXI_5
MAXI_4
MAXI_3
MAXI_1
MAXI_6

Hope everyone is ready for the weekend! The rooftops are finally open in NYC and couldn't be more excited. This weekend we're going to meet friends for drinks, head out to brunch and bike around NYC...with Batman. Looking forward to getting a lot of sun this weekend.

Today I'm sharing a new brand I discovered through Revolve Clothing. The brand is called, Eight Sixty. They offer a variety of pieces from off the shoulder tops to colorful rompers. Below I've included a few of my favorite pieces from the collection. Oh yes, I paired this 'Color of the Wind' maxi with my fringe Schutz Kija heels and fringe Zara bag.

Dress - Eight Sixty
Bag - Zara
Heels - Schutz Shoes
Bracelet - Kendra Scott on sale
Sunglasses - RayBan 





Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia